sci.anthropology.paleo: Oct-96 by subject
Starting: Sun Sep 29 1996 - 00:00:-79076 EST
Ending: Wed Oct 30 1996 - 00:00:-46533 EST
- A Point for Calvin
- An alternative to ST and AAT
- Anatomy/Osteology Resources
- Ancient Caucasian in Oregon?
- Anyone read the fictional work "Almost Adam"?
- Apology for absence
- Apology to Ms. Morgan
- Aquatic Apes?
- archaeological find in Oregon
- Australian Aboriginal Art on the Web, A Picture Exhibition
- australian finds
- Australian finds >100 000 BP?
- Australopith query
- Big Foot or big baloney?
- Brain Temperature Control & A. Africanus
- Caucasian remains in Oregon
- Classification of Hominoidea?
- Cranial Morph of Australopithecines
- Creation or Evolution? You Decide :)
- Current Signals of Increases in Testosterone
- Half Human?
- Here's something of interest
- Hominid Altitudinal-Latitudinal Adaptations
- Hominid Altitudinal-Latitudinal Adaptations (gettin long)
- hominid life history
- Hominids and Teeth ...yes, testosterone
- Hunter/Gatherer vs Gatherer/Hunter was speciation
- Ice Ages
- Journal Subscriptions
- L'Universite Populaire Internationale present Subkultur IV: Enfants de l'Age de Cuivre
- LBI Broods and Social Sharing
- Letzebuerger = Descendents du peuple paleo-Sakartveloi
- Letzebuerger = Descendents of the paleo-Sakartveloi
- Luxembourg Royal Family: House Irradiak (and paleo-Letzisch royalty)
- LUXEMBOURG: Shrines of Stone, Copper, Wood
- Modern Neanderthals?
- Modern Neanderthals? To"Rohinton Collins"
- Morgan and creationists
- MOST IMPORTANT FOSSIL (A human skull as old as coal!)
- Neandertal bone structure
- Neanderthal age and sex
- Neanderthals' Noses Blow Scientists
- Neanderthals' Noses Blow Scientists Away
- New Electronic Journal!
- Paleolithic Nutrition/health
- Please Chant This Shamanistic Chant With Us (at PIU)!
- Question regarding evolution.
- Repost: Skin color ...perhaps testosterone
- Research & Employment Opportunity in Belize
- research assisstant
- Second Call for Papers - UPDATE
- Second Call for Papers-Update!
- shellfish fossils
- Shouldn't it be Neander-short?
- Skin color ...perhaps testosterone
- Speciation - how do you know?
- Speciation-how do you know?
- sub-species classification
- Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.
- Tarsius phylogeny
- Testosterone again, this time, Paleofeces... (fwd)
- The role of science in modern America
- Why is Homo sapiens hairless?
- Why paleo?
- WWW Home page by Anthropological Society of Nippon
Last message date: Wed Oct 30 1996 - 00:00:-46533 EST
Archived on: Mon 04 Nov 1996 - 11:36:18 EST
Archive created by Danny Yee - check out my
book reviews, subjects include