Re: Creation or Evolution? You Decide :)

Paul Myers (myers@netaxs.com)
Sun, 29 Sep 1996 22:41:56 -0400

In article <52m6pe$hn8$1@kronos.crosslink.net>, casanova@crosslink.net
(Bob Casanova) wrote:

> In article <52ktk0$q4t@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
billyjack6@aol.com wrote:
> >Creation vs. Evolution
> >What is the Better Explanation?
> >

> > Hi. My name is Bill Morgan. I am a Registered Mechanical Engineer
> >and I love science and learning about science. I have been studying
> >the Creation vs. Evolution for several years and have made this text
> >file to present a clear, easy to understand case for Creation. This
> >case for Creation will be built using science.
>
> From one engineer to another (?): "Thanks for helping to perpetuate the myth
> of the "scientifically-clueless" engineer."
>
> <balance of often-refuted "evidence" snipped.>

Yeah, it's a shame, isn't it? Maybe engineering schools ought to require
a bit more background in logic and the scientific method -- I have nothing
but respect for most engineers, but the curricula sure seem to let a number
of grade-A genuine clueless bozos slip through!

--
Paul Myers Department of Biology
myers@netaxs.com Temple University