Re: Creation or Evolution? You Decide :)

/\/\ (
1 Oct 1996 11:19:29 -0700

In article <52m6pe$hn8$>, (Bob Casanova) wrote:
>In article <52ktk0$>, wrote:
>>Creation vs. Evolution
>>What is the Better Explanation?
>> Hi. My name is Bill Morgan. I am a Registered Mechanical Engineer
>>and I love science and learning about science. I have been studying
>>the Creation vs. Evolution for several years and have made this text
>>file to present a clear, easy to understand case for Creation. This
>>case for Creation will be built using science.
>From one engineer to another (?): "Thanks for helping to perpetuate the myth
>of the "scientifically-clueless" engineer."
><balance of often-refuted "evidence" snipped.>
>Bob C.

Another data point for the Salem Hypothesis. ;)

And one data point against, of course.

Steve "Chris" Price
Associate Professor of Computational Aesthetics
Amish Chair of Electrical Engineering
University of Ediacara "A fine tradition since 530,000,000 BC"