Re: Caucasian remains in Oregon

Chuck Roast--A rare kind of guy! (weso@falcon.cc.ukans.edu)
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 22:29:12 -0500

Aethelrede@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> > A group of archaeologists and one U.S. senator (Slade Gordon (R))
> > are petitioning to have the material studied first, and then
> > handed back over to the tribal nations.
>
> What's with this 'handed back' dreck?
> Did the natives find the remains? No!
> Did they dig them up? No!
> Was the man (person?) a member of any tribe wanting the remains? No!
> It seems that this is just another pushy try on the part of the
> Siberian-Americans to control north american archaeology by demanding
> that scientific research must end the instant any human remains are
> found that predate Russian or European settlement because they must be
> presumed to be Siberian-American and thus under the control of the Ju-Ju
> man of the most politically powerful local tribe.
> When will these people learn to accept that although they got to
> the americas first, and immediately hunted every animal larger than the
> bison into extinction, they are not the rulers of the land anymore.
>
> (Any Russians reading this are assured that the R or E
> settlement thing is only said to acknowledge their entry to the americas
> using the eastern, or original way, as opposed to the rest of Europe,
> who did it the long way round with all that sea sickness and slowly
> rotting food)

Hi!

I sure wish you lived near my reservation, so my tribe of Siberian
Americans could hunt you to extinction--bet it wouldn't take long.
No--seriously--there are many fine points to your argument that I would
love to go over with you.

Now, it is true that many anthro types believe that "Indians" crossed
over Beringia--I do not buy that particular theory, but until a better
one comes along, I will grant that probability. So, in some obscure,
perverse way, a racist asshole, like yourself for example, could refer
to some northwestern "Indian" tribes as being composed of Siberian
Americans.

But that is not important. What is important, is that you are a dick
head. Strictly lower case. Not even a real DICK HEAD, just a flaccid
dick head.

Sorry if I've offended anybody other than the boy genius.