Re: Creation or Evolution? You Decide :)

Jim Foley (
4 Oct 1996 14:47:06 GMT

In article <52ktk0$>,
<> wrote:

>Creation vs. Evolution
>What is the Better Explanation?

The Fossils Hominids FAQ has a detailed analysis of most of the
arguments that creationists make about the human fossil record. It also
has information on the best evidence for human evolution. Like
billyjack6, I encourage everyone to look at the evidence and decide for
themselves. I doubt that many people who actually examine the evidence
will come to the conclusion that billyjack wants them to, though.

The faq is at

(If you haven't visited it recently, have another look. I recently
reorganized it to make it much easier to navigate, and quicker to load)

Jim (Chris) Foley,
Assoc. Prof. of Omphalic Envy Research interest:
Department of Anthropology Primitive hominids
University of Ediacara (Australopithecus creationistii)