Re: Luxembourg Royal Family: House Irradiak (and paleo-Letzisch royalty)

Serge Moes (
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 10:46:24 GMT (Serge Moes) wrote:
> Gotschall) wrote:
>>In <>
>>(J. Erwin) writes:
>>>Just out of curiosity, what exactly _was_ the paleo-Letzisch Empire?
>>Sorry, but me too. I'am intrigued by the use of the term -paleo- in an
>>historical context. Honest, I am speaking from complete ignorance
>>here. I wasn't even aware that Luxembourg had a royal family. A
>>little background would be welcome. Thanks for the list by the way. I'm
>>always looking for terms I can use for fictional writing. I may be able
>>to use some of them some time.

For some unknown reason, the actual text of my message was not put in
by my mail/news package ... Apologies for that, but here it is:

Before you start believing any of that
Paleo-Letzisch-Irradiak-Sakartvelo-whatever-not gibberish, check out
some of the following sites on the _actual_ History of Luxembourg:
or even:
... and there's others ...

Freedom of expression is one thing, but Truth quite another :-)