Re: Modern Neanderthals?

Aurelius M. (cicero9@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 18:10:19 -0700

HARRY R. ERWIN wrote:

> Nick Maclaren (nmm1@cus.cam.ac.uk) wrote:
>
> : Not quite on this matter, has the vexed question of whether the
> : Neanderthals died out or were bred out been settled yet? I.e.
> : are we QUITE certain that we do not have some Neanderthal ancestry
> : ourselves?
>
> I believe late intermediates are known in eastern Europe and western Asia
> but not in western Europe.
>
> --
> Harry Erwin, Internet: herwin@gmu.edu, Web Page: http://osf1.gmu.edu/~herwin
> 49 year old PhD student in computational neuroscience ("how bats do it" 8)
> and lecturer for CS 211 (data structures and advanced C++)..................................................................
I have seen many people that have "Neanderthal Features". Modern
day humans will have sex with most anything. That they would
not have sex with Neanderthal's is absurd. Neanderthals were
probably killed off by modern Homo Sapiens, yet as none PC as
it is to say........The women were probably raped and thus
the Neanderthal line continues. Remember we are the same
"Animal" that exterminated millions of Jewish People. Would
we have been more civilized 30,000 years ago. I think not!!!