Re: Luxembourg Royal Family: House Irradiak (and paleo-Letzisch royalty)

Robert Gotschall (hobgot@ix.netcom.com(Robert)
10 Oct 1996 12:17:50 GMT

In <jlerwin.844908706@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu> jlerwin@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
(J. Erwin) writes:

>olskool@ix.netcom.com (Tony) writes:
>
>>Many of you have asked questions about the Luxembourgian Royal
Family.
>>The present Luxembourgian Royal Family is descended from the House of
>>IRRADIAK, who were among the nobility of the ancient paleo-Letzisch
>>Empire.
>
>>A. Gomez Muzcreidt, Ph.D.
>>Historical Research Division
>>People's International University
>
>Just out of curiosity, what exactly _was_ the paleo-Letzisch Empire?

Sorry, but me too. I'am intrigued by the use of the term -paleo- in an
historical context. Honest, I am speaking from complete ignorance
here. I wasn't even aware that Luxembourg had a royal family. A
little background would be welcome. Thanks for the list by the way. I'm
always looking for terms I can use for fictional writing. I may be able
to use some of them some time.

Hob.