Re: Ice Ages

Jan Snyder (jsnyder@td2cad.intel.com)
Fri, 04 Oct 1996 14:44:11 -0700

davidwss@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:

> For an interesting discussion of the history of Earth's climate easily
> accessible to the layperson, I recommend a book titled "The Time Before
> History." Unfortunately, the author's name escapes me. I believe the
> book was published in 1994.

The catalog at http://www.amazon.com/ lists a book of that title by
Colin Tudge, hc publication 1/1/96, pb due out 1/1/97. The subtitle
is "Five Million Years of Human Impact." Abstract doesn't mention
climatological information. Is this the same book or a different one?
(Sounds interesting in any case.)

-Jan

Jan Snyder jsnyder@td2cad.intel.com
Intel Corp. sallijan@ix.netcom.com
Santa Clara, Calif. 408/765-9068 or 629-5909

"Some folks throw too much dust." --Savvy Sayin's