sci.anthropology.paleo: Aug-96 by subject
Starting: Tue Jul 30 1996 - 00:00:-50941 EST
Ending: Fri Aug 30 1996 - 00:00:-64740 EST
- "Some ideas to think over as yet (I think) not thought out."
- "Wogs out", the message of Darwin
- A LESSON IN THROWING THE BULL
- acorns as food
- America's White Injuns
- apes and men
- aquatic equus?
- Australopithecus and Sivapithecus - give us a break
- Basket Maker I
- bogbodies, girl of Yde, Tollundman
- Book Review - Reindeer Moon, The Animal Wife (paleolithic fiction)
- Book suggestions about evolution of Mind/Hand?
- Brain size, IQ
- Breastfeeding and Noses.
- Call for Papers. Central States Anth. Soc. Meeting
- cannibalism among chimps
- Civilivation and Evolution
- Civilization and Evolution
- Coa Valley - Engravings
- Could old races have been exterminated?
- Creationists win the schools in New Mexico
- Cremo and Thompson
- Curse of Akkad - What happened to Sumer
- Curse of Egypt
- Date for Last Common Ancestor?
- David Steadman e-mail
- Did Lucy have human-like hands and feet?
- Dinosaur encyclopedia
- Dinosaur Kits 4 kids
- Dissecting the Aquatic Ape: Bipedalism
- Earliest evidence of fire question
- European Meeting on Phytolith Research (3th Circular) - Madrid, september 1996
- Evolution as Controversy
- Evolution Stinks
- Fossil findings in Asia
- Funny-sounding names and their referents (was: Anyone Remember Alan Og?)
- Good Paleo References - Cheap!
- HOW THE SPHINX DEBUNKED SCIENCE ONCE & FOR ALL
- If you want to know more about Orangs,
- Intro: Anthropology
- IXKENDAA TA NG'AONHAK TUSKUALDUNAK/CHILDREN OF THE COPPER AGE/LES ENFANTS DE L'AGE DE CUIVRE!
- Jesus = Lucifer = THE Devil
- local evolutions
- Missing Link (was Human Chimp Gorilla)
- Morgan and creationists
- Most recent Neanderhals
- Most recent Neandertals
- Most recent Neanderthals
- Mr. K and Mr. S... was: Death of a hypothesis
- Multi-age Broods. Ignorance or Apathy?
- New Aquatic Ape Ideas
- new Website on excavating
- Non-Mayans 1000-3000 yrs ago
- open fired pottery manufacture
- Orangs as Closest
- Percentage values commonly given for differences in DNA etc, may be meaningless.
- please send vestiges
- please stop cross-posting to the sci groups
- publication of researchs
- Racial advantages? (from sci.bio.evolution)
- Re. Remo and Thompson/Power Begets Power
- Reflections on a bad back
- research for article
- Susan's question on A. africanus and H. habilis
- The origin of personal property
- The Origonal Americans
- the Salaciousness of Anthropology
- THE SPHINX IS A HOMO ERECTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Virtual Archaeology!
- Waking up covered in dew
- What Darwin Didn't See...
- When did farming start?
- Where did the Australopithecines come from?
- Whites' genetic responsibilities
Last message date: Fri Aug 30 1996 - 00:00:-64740 EST
Archived on: Mon 02 Sep 1996 - 16:47:14 EST
Archive created by Danny Yee - check out my
book reviews, subjects include