Re: Dissecting the Aquatic Ape: Bipedalism

Richard Foy (rfoy@netcom.com)
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 12:09:32 GMT

In article <31FEE237.5340@mindspring.com>,
Leonard Timmons <ltimmons@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Anyway, since this is really (hopefully informed) speculation, I am just looking
>for someone to tell me if this sequence has any major flaws in it. Or does it
>hold together fairly well as an event that could cause the rise of mankind.

This speculation seems to me to be as logical is the one that says
our ancestors stood up to be able to see leopords at a greater
distance. However FWIW, I am not an anthopologist.

--
Western Kundali; Chakra 1 awakening,
"Greed is good." -- Michael Douglas in Wall Street

URL http://www.he.tdl.com/~hfanoe/index.html