Funny-sounding names and their referents (was: Anyone Remember Alan Og?)

Cameron Laird (claird@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM)
23 Aug 1996 06:37:07 -0500

In article <russ_smith-2208961518110001@magic-388.macip.genmagic.com>,
Russ Smith <russ_smith@genmagic.com> wrote:
.
.
.
>Cro Magnon is a caveman whose remains were first discovered in caves in
>France, was the earliest known human before Mrs. Leakey found
>Australopithecus.
.
.
.
Kind of. I'll add a few words to this, then offer it to
the s.a.p experts; that's also where I've re-directed