Re: Jesus = Lucifer = THE Devil

Bill Vanyo (vanyo@ezaccess.net)
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 11:46:23 GMT

Vinodh Kumar <101352.2037@CompuServe.COM> wrote:

>The christian bible, according to authors Leo Panakal and Vinodh
>Kumar, is nothing less than a malignant fraud that went undetected
>for two thousand years.

For two thousand years, there has always been someone claiming that
the Bible is a fraud. So if it were true, then "undetected for two
thousand years" would certainly be false.

>The bible comprises the self-expression of Lucifer, the fallen
>rebel archangel and devil supreme, who affects himself in it as
>the christian god, a conscious parody of Easwara of the Sanskrit
>scriptures.

>By analytically assessing the actual worth of the bible book, the
>authors free mankind from the fetters of guilt, or sin, instituted
>by christianity.

"the fetters of guilt, or sin, instituted by christianity"????

What about karma? Did Christianity institute that? I'm no expert,
but it seems to me that the law of karma (that one will suffer a
retribution for ones misdeeds, i.e. sins, and will benefit from good
deeds) recognized 'sin' long before Christianity. But the effects of
"bad" karma (also known as "the fetters of guilt") were supposed to be
inescapable. Now these authors have arrived to "free mankind from the
fetters of guilt, or sin". But isn't that what Christ already did???
It would seem they have the whole thing backwards.

>A cathartic and closely-reasoned work, "The Key to the bible",
>together with its peer "The Judgement on christianity", will leave
>christians aghast over the enormous fraud of their scripture, a
>fraud conceived by Lucifer, initiated by jehovah-god, and
>finalised by jesus as the alter ego of Lucifer.

Interesting that you refuse to capitalize "Bible", "Jesus", "Jehova"
and "Christianity", but do not fail to capitalize "Leo Panakal",
"Vinodh Kumar" or "Lucifer".

--- bill vanyo