Re: Creationists win the schools in New Mexico

Phil Hunt (phil@vision25.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 14:53:41 +0100

In article: <4vq3ds$1k1c@argo.unm.edu> mycol1@unm.edu (Bryant) writes:

> 'Sad to announce that the New Mexico state gov has decided to exclude the
> teaching of evolutionary theory in state schools, in favor of creationist
> curricula.
>
> I thought the supreme court had dealt with this horse shit. I find it
> very disturbing that "politically/religiously correct" biology will now
> be taught in my state in place of the science of biology.
>
> Is biblical Algebra next?!

No, but they're going to teach that the world is flat and the center of the
universe, and the moon is made of gorgonzola cheese.

They are of course heretics and should be burnt at the stake; all true
belivers know the world is really made of *cheddar* cheese.

--
Phil Hunt