sci.anthropology.paleo: Mar-95 by subject
Starting: Fri Feb 17 1995 - 04:54:35 EST
Ending: Thu Mar 30 1995 - 00:42:30 EST
- archaic Homo sapiens?
- archives for February
- Australopithecus, Homo erectus, single species hypothesis
- Cave Painting Source: In French
- Central America
- Cervical Spine variations (in size)
- Cherokee-ness, Constructing identity
- dem bones...dem bones
- Erectus updated
- Erectus updated?
- ESR dating
- Extinction of the Dinosaurs
- FAQ - sci.anthropology.paleo
- Further Reading
- Genus names
- Growth Spurts in Adolescents
- How close are Caucasians and Mongoloids related?
- How tall were Neandertals?
- Human = 98% Chimp?
- info on how agriculture began in North America
- Jane Goodall and chimpanzees
- Job Opening - Public Arch/Anthro
- Location of Lucy Fossil?
- Man,Dog and Toxocara canis
- Natural selection in humans
- Neandertal link to Homo Sapiens?
- Neanderthals & race
- Need info on Giant Sloth
- NEW STORE OPENING UP)
- No aquatic ape
- North American discoveries of Mammouth remains
- NYT on Rick Adams and Microsoft)
- On the importance of sticks.
- Papers on resampling wanted <P03015b>
- Peking Man
- Race - why & when
- RATS- Radical Archaeology Theory Seminar
- REQ: E-mail address RT Bakker
- Review of Skulls and Bones (mammal bone ident. and collecting)
- Rock shelter definition
- SUMMARY-DNA Testing, Cherokee-ness & Revised Question
- Swamp sites??
- Testability of Religious Assumptions: An Hypothesis
- The alcohol gene
- tracing Polish Jewish origin through blood group markers
- Wanted--Books on Great Basin Projectile Point Types
- What is a hominid?
- WWW: Palaeoanthropology exhibit
- Yanomamo of Venezuela == Info needed for school project
- Zhoukoudian (AKA Choukoutien, Chaukoutien)
Last message date: Thu Mar 30 1995 - 00:42:30 EST
Archived on: Mon 03 Apr 1995 - 11:41:09 EST
Archive created by Danny Yee - check out my
book reviews, subjects include