Re: What to name them? (was Re: NEW STORE OPENING UP)

Bertil Jonell (d9bertil@dtek.chalmers.se)
24 Feb 1995 08:29:43 GMT

In article <1995Feb21.122715.23423@zeus.franklin.edu>,
David N. Kempster <kempster@zeus.franklin.edu> wrote:
>In article <3iagah$m9m@news.rain.org> bross@rain.org () writes:
>>This is especially true given that "native" Americans are not really
>>native anyway, having emigrated from Mongolia. They are only "native" in
>>relation to European settlers who found them here.
>
>This is such nonsense. First of all, even if you buy the emigration
>theory (which many indians do not)

Why? Do they feel too superior to originate in Africa like the
rest of us Homo Sapiens?

BTW, how do we know that there wern't people here before 33,000 BCE that
*they* exterminated? :)

-bertil-

--
"It can be shown that for any nutty theory, beyond-the-fringe political view or
strange religion there exists a proponent on the Net. The proof is left as an