Re: AAT: I just rediscovered my news filter

Phillip Bigelow (n8010095@cc.wwu.edu)
16 Oct 1995 12:15:54 -0700

jamesb@hgu.mrc.ac.uk attempted:
>Well, without wishing to offend you, biomechanicists can prove that it is
>impossible for bumblebees to fly, which is all I really meant by the
>earlier comments about objections ringing true.

Yes, but the GOOD biomechanicists can SHOW that it is possible for a
bumblebee to fly. The biomechanicsts that prove that bumblebees can't fly
probably shouldn't get tenure (although we all know they do anyway).
<pb>