Re: Apology: Re BARD

Kiran Wagle (groo@netcom.com)
Sun, 9 Apr 1995 11:02:06 GMT

pn8886@csc.albany.edu (Phil Nicholls) wrote:

> I would like to apologize to the regular sci.anthropology.paleo
> regulars for the user known as "BARD." He showed up on talk.origins

> I had no idea he would behave like a complete Jackass once he got here.

Oh well, you couldn't know. talk.origins, like most talk groups, is a
place for jackasses to hang out, commiserate, and attempt to breed.
There's only one poster of substance on that newsgroup.

~ Kiran <groo@netcom.com>

--
1628 5th St NW Washington DC 20001
WWW: http://www.io.com/user/entropy/home.html

"_The Underground Grammarian_ does not seek to educate anyone.
We intend rather to ridicule, humiliate, and infuriate those
who abuse our language, not so that they will do better but
so that they will stop using language entirely or at least go away."
--Richard Mitchell, the Underground Grammarian