Re: who's evolving?

Kiran Wagle (groo@netcom.com)
Sun, 9 Apr 1995 12:24:26 GMT

Caroline Cooper <cc3265@albnyvms.bitnet> writes:

> As for natural selection, which is the force most people think of when they
> hear "evolution" I don't think we can totally rule out that either. I would
> not be surprised to find out that it is happening most often nowadays on the
> structure of the brain/mind--since that is what modern humans rely on most

If you consider who's having the kids and who's busy doing the thinking,
this line of speculation leads to a rather bleak-looking future.

~ Kiran <groo@netcom.com>

--
1628 5th St NW Washington DC 20001
WWW: http://www.io.com/user/entropy/home.html

"The Loon bobs up in the surf on dark nights, ruins your summer with a
burst of wild maniacal laughter, then dives and waits for the next victim.
And he wonders why people shoot at him."
......................Will Cuppy, _How to Tell your Friends from the Apes_