Re: BARD

Jonathan E. Feinstein (jfeinstein@umassd.edu)
Sat, 8 Apr 1995 01:58:15 GMT

In article <173777454S86.JFCOST00@ukcc.uky.edu>, JFCOST00@ukcc.uky.edu writes:
>How do we get rid of this nut? About 30% of the posts on this group are
>by "Bard." From his writting style it seems that he went to the same
>school as "Publius" the troll. Any ideas?

Dan,

It's easier than you think. Just set your news reader to ignore all posts
from Bard, or anyone else whose posts you don't care to read, then stop
referring to him. That's what I did a week or so ago and found that I could
enjoy this group again. Incidentally, you can also set to ignore specific thread
and several other variables, so while this may not be a moderated forum, you can
get the next best thing.

Jon.
JFeinstein@umassd.edu

Immortality is something you need to grow into.