Re: Chimps and predators

H. M. Hubey (hubey@pegasus.montclair.edu)
18 Oct 1995 13:05:14 -0400

j#d#.moore@canrem.com (J. Moore) writes:

>I confess: I only answered this because it was just so incredibly
>easy to show how stupid the posted is.

Your problem is you still can't figure out that the word
savannah was invented for a nefarious purpose because you see
Moore,its definition is "a flat, treeless grassland of tropical
or subtropical regions" and its from Spanish. You see it means
"steppe" or "plain" or "grassland".

That's the reason for the hemming and hawing and invention of
yet more phrases like "savannah woodlands", "savannah grasslands",
"mosaic savannah", blah blah.

Next we'll have "savannah aquatic", "savannah forest", "savannah
savannah", "savannah mountain" blah blah..

Squirm, wriggle and turn.

--

Regards, Mark
http://www.smns.montclair.edu/~hubey