Re: AAT: I just rediscovered my news filter

David Froehlich (eohippus@curly.cc.utexas.edu)
Sat, 14 Oct 1995 12:13:56 -0500

On 14 Oct 1995 jamesb@hgu.mrc.ac.uk wrote:

> I believe you are a bit too critical in your
> opinion of us AAT'ers. If you guys can really come up with some
> scientific evidence that shows that the scenario is impossible then I am
> sure we will all shut up regardless of how appealing AAT is.

>From my (admitedly biased) standpoint, it is not that evidence has not
been used to show the AAS is impossible (how about implausible, that is
probably a better word), but that the evidence has not been accepted by
the AAS faithful.

David J. Froehlich Phone: 512-471-6088
Vertebrate Paleontology Laboratory Fax: 512-471-5973
J.J. Pickle Research Campus
The University of Texas, Austin, Texas 78712