Re: Guide for anti-AATers

David Froehlich (eohippus@curly.cc.utexas.edu)
Sat, 14 Oct 1995 12:08:07 -0500

On 14 Oct 1995 jamesb@hgu.mrc.ac.uk wrote:

> 2) Where did our ancesters get the extra Omega 3 fatty acids needed in
> the diet for brain growth? From the marine food chain, perhaps? I'll give
> up on this if you manage to find one human being with a normal,
> functioning brain who has never eaten any seafood.

I will let others handle the crying bit (yet I would like to point out
that no refernces are provided to support the contention)

However, the seafood question is just to good to pass up.

How about the Masai? the !Kung? the mongolians? some australian
aborigines (living in the great western desert)? should I go on?

David J. Froehlich Phone: 512-471-6088
Vertebrate Paleontology Laboratory Fax: 512-471-5973
J.J. Pickle Research Campus
The University of Texas, Austin, Texas 78712