Re: Bipedalism and theorizing... was Re: Morgan and creationists (fwd)

Richard Foy (
Sun, 14 Jul 1996 19:33:12 GMT

In article <>,
Ralph L Holloway <> wrote:
>I'm glad it's all so obvious to you, but in fact I was thinking of all
>those past posts on this group that had human infants grabbing for hair,
>tits, whatever, when they were in their aquatic phase. We still are
>talking about infants hanging on (holding on) to their mother's breasts,
>are we not? How does a lowered nipple equate with a n infant hanging on to
>the breast?
>Ralph Holloway?

I am not sure what posts you are referring to. However, I have seen
nothing posted here that says that human infants could not have hung
on to the mothers head hair in an aquatic enviornment.

"The form is the content in motion, and the content is the form at
rest." --Northrup Frye

URL Unity and Diversity