Eggs benedict

William Pearson (william.pearson@ussnet.com)
Wed, 4 Jan 1995 03:50:00 GMT

-=> Quoting Dan Ceppa to Michele Stewart about Eggs benedict on 01 Jan 95
11:35 <=-

-> On 12-28-94 18:25, Michele Stewart got back to Lee Mcmindes

MS> Eggs benedict is nothing more than an English Muffin, Canadian Bacon
MS> (or ham), a poached egg and hollandaise sauce. Stack it, serve it, walk
MS> around the rest of the morning with a smile. :)

You forgot the two black olives for the top.. hehehe it is always done
here...

DC> Don't forget to tell everyone how hard you had to work to
DC> create that difficult culinary treat. If you tell them
DC> enough about it, they'll believe you, and worship the English
DC> Muffins you toast fro them..... :)

If you make the hollandaise from scratch..it wouldn't necessarily be a
lie.. ;-) (I just HATE double boilers)

Everyones Toolbox Should Include Some Ingenuity!
Tue 01-03-95
-=]Buffalo[=-

... and I'll see ya' "In the Wind!" -=]Buffalo[=-
--- Blue Wave/RA v2.12 [NR]
* Origin: Biker's Alley, Stockton, CA. (209) 478-8841 (1:208/209)