lost mail

Fran Mcgee (fran.mcgee@ussnet.com)
Wed, 4 Jan 1995 07:57:00 GMT

|-----------------|Hap Newsom wrote:
HN>Hi Fran! I haven't sent you a message in a while and now I see that
HN>you've lost some, so I'll send you one today so you'll have something to
HN>read!<G>

Thanx! I always get bummed when there is no new mail!

What did you get for Christmas? Did you get any new cooking
HN>stuff? I only got one cookbook...another Land o Lakes one *yum*, and

Yep...I got a KitchenAid Mixer...the big one! My darling husband was an
angel...his brother helped too, by doing a bunch of research to see
which one was the best one for Jim to buy for me. Sure makes cookies
and breadmaking a breeze!

HN>yesterday we went to Seattle and I got a Big Bowl Set at City
HN>Kitchens, near Westlake Mall, have you ever been there? Got a 5 bowl set
HN>of aluminium bowls and the largest one is a 12 qt one! That will be
HN>great for making large batches of cookies!

That sounds like a store I would get in trouble in! Lucky for my
husband I avoid downtown Seattle like the Plague. I hate parking and
driving down there. It seems I have less tolerance for it since I have
moved to the sticks....ah well...

I also got a new camera, so I
HN>am torn between doing photography and cooking....Maybe I could take some
HN>pictures of my dishes <VBG>.

I have an old camera (but a good one--Nikon FE2)...I used to be quite
into photography, but haven't done much since our son (now 4-1/2) was
born...seems I can only have enough time for so many hobbies...

If we all manage to have a Northwest get
HN>together this summer I'll make sure to take photo's of everybody, and
HN>maybe we can get them scanned and sent down to Salata for the photo gif
HN>files!

Sounds like a plan to me! I had great visions of doing a get together
last summer in our new house, but overestimated how much energy I would
have after building said house....still haven't recovered!

Hope your Christmas was wonderful and your new year is exciting!
HN>hap

It sure was, and the 1st working day after the new year's holiday in the
Pharmacy I work in was more exciting than I wanted it to
be...grin...amazing how I can want to sit here and stare at a compute
at home after spending 9 hours typing prescriptions on one at
work...I must be slightly touched...

Fran McGee; Fido: 1:343/182 Internet: Fran@Prostar.com
... Soon To Be A Major Motion Picture.

---
* TLX v4.00 *

--- WILDMAIL!/WC v4.11
* Origin: StarLink BBS - Everett, Wa. USR v34 206-252-8932 (1:343/182.0)