Re: Aberrant Anthropology

TimAmmons (Ammons@cris.com)
Sun, 8 Jan 1995 03:24:06 -0500 (EST)

I havn't read his book, but one survival method early humanoids used
to obtain food was to use rocks to break open bones to get at the
marrow; breaking open animal skulls to get at the brain also would
be understandable. I saw this on the "Ape Man" documentary by
Walter Cronkite on the Discovery channel several months ago. I am
not saying there is any credibility to gaining intellegence via brain
eating, but the method of getting at the brains required tool use.