Re: Where are the zoologists?

loopy (lmm5@cornell.edu)
Wed, 07 Dec 1994 02:46:32 +0700

In article <3c13kf$dr0@newsbf01.news.aol.com>, patdooley@aol.com (Pat
Dooley) wrote:

>Perhaps the debate could be put
> on a more scientific basis if zoologists had a look at the arguments based
> on comparative physiology and evolutionary biologists exposed some of the
> simple
> errors that have made by both sides in describing evolutionary scenarios.

I don't claim to be an expert {yet :) ! } but I am getting a Ph.D. in
zoology and I also have a background in human paleontology.

I don't know what you think an "evolutionary biologist" is. Most of the
professional scientists and grad students you see posting here are
evolutionary biologists; and I might add, they have been trying to point
out the flaws in the AAH scenario, to little avail.

Lucie