Re: Academe Bureaucracy: A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS

Noel Dickover (ndickover@ver.lld.com)
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 14:26:31 -0500

rejohnsn@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu wrote:

> On 20 Nov 1996, Ed Conrad wrote:

> Oh, puh-LEASE. Like the academy is that monolithic.

---Big Snip--

> And, when you die and find out that evolution really did happen, how
> happy do you think God will be that you used that gift of his to try to
> keep people in ignorance?
>
> Cheers,
> Rebecca Lynn Johnson
> Ph.D. stud., Dept. of Anthropology, U Iowa

Um, I think you have Ed confused with a different type of nut. He's a
nut alright, one who enjoys wasting people's time (like yours and mine),
but I don't think he's a religious nut. He's trying to spout off that
he and he alone has single handedly solved the history on mankind in his
spare time on the weekends. He's trying to pawn off old rock formations
as anchient human remains. Because everyone recognizes he's a nut, he
retaliates by attempting to waste our time and clog our newsgroups.

Best,

Noel Dickover