Re: Make money!

John K. Taber (jktaber@onramp.net)
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 13:09:53 -0600

Adrian Gleeson wrote:

> lars westin <lars@phosworks.se> wrote in article
> <329AB68F.14EE@phosworks.se>...
> > THIS IS THE FAIREST MOST HONEST WAY I KNOW TO SHARE THE WEALTH!

[snip]

> Flame ON:
>
> These chain letters (or E-mail in this case) really piss me off, I cannot
> believe that the senders think that people are so moronic that they would
> just send their money out the door to a perfect stranger.

It's the senders, in this case purporting to be Lars Westin in Sweden, who
are the morons, not the people.

Lars Westin, or whoever he is, is a moron who believes people will send
him money.

Let's hope Sweden, if that's where he is, puts him in prison where he can
suffer the company of other morons.

Access to quick cash is a necessity for those spur-of-the-moment plans.
--from an IBM Southwest Federal Credit Union newsletter to members.