Re: What Would Sex With A Apith Been Like...?

BARD (bard@netcom.com)
Sun, 6 Aug 1995 00:49:22 GMT

In article <400vn6$bts@news.globalone.net>,
Phil Nicholls <pnich@globalone.net> wrote:
>Ralph L Holloway <rlh2@columbia.edu> wrote:
>
>>There have really been some great posts in this newsgroup of late. Even
>>BARD's insulting drivel re: Danny Yee had recognisable humor in it, and I
>>think Harry's response here is on target. Let him mouth off, use the
>>delete key, and enjoy the rest of the posts which have been of very high
>>quality for the most part. I have particularly enjoyed the Egyptian
>>disease one, Harry's stuff on the brain, and the threads on Littlefoot
>>and character states for Asian pongids. Let's keep it up.
>>Ralph Holloway
>
>Perhaps your right. There is enough good stuff being posted to make
>it worthwhile to wade through the garbage. Perhaps I am just being
>over-protective.
>
>I'll work on that assumption anyhow.
>Phil Nicholls pnich@globalone.net

No, you're being ever-stupid, and this, of course, you can get
away with in cyberspace...

In the real world I'd simply smack you in the face and your yeowling
mouth would snap close quicker than a speeding bullet...

BARD