Re: FWD: re:Forbidden Archaeology author replies

Ralph L Holloway (rlh2@COLUMBIA.EDU)
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 17:36:46 -0500

On Sat, 16 Mar 1996, John Cole. wrote:

> I just received this item from one of the authors of *Forbidden Archaeology,*
> source of much of the infamous NBC show. Cremo was interviewed several times
> on the show. Apparently the show is spawning a further "documentary" based on
> the book alone....
>
> --John R. Cole
Hopefully, there is a touch of bravado in his assertions regarding his
"success" to sell his book. On the other hand, if NBC can sell Mysterious
Origins at Prime time, I guess Cremo can sell "Forbidden Archaeology"
(I'll bet anything that conjurs up images of illicit love making for some
folks...) to the world at large. Wake me up when it is translated into
Sanskrit, please. This is just another charlatan laughing all the
way to
the bank...Real cute, disowning the footprints as 'uncertain" when
they've been proven as fakes, or totally misinterpreted, and the
disownment of the Atlantis bit gives him real credibility I suppose!
Maybe they can get Roseanne or someone from the woman's far right to do a
Charleton Heston bit . Anatomically modern Homo sapiens at tens of million
years ago, huh? The stuff about evolutionary theory and Darwin is the
giveaway that the man doesn't know hisa ass from his elbow.
Ralph Holloway