formulating ideas

Lief M. Hendrickson (hendrick@NOSC.MIL)
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 18:30:39 PST

On Mar 1, Bret Diamond wrote:

>If I had a nickel for every one of his
>inflammatory retorts to other people's ideas, I could buy out Chase
>Manhattan Bank, and stop the genocide in Chiapas!

Wow, I finally got my name on a subject line all by myself (i.e.
Bret's post), and I didn't even have to write a book to be so
famous. From your tone Bret, I guess you disagree with
everything I've ever posted, which is O.K. You can formulate
your ideas as a contrarian using me as your guide. So nice
you've showed all the list what you can do if you really try.
Now you can make a name for yourself too! BTW if you post some
of your own ideas, maybe we'll give a dollar...beats all those
nickles!