George Ulrich (ulrich@CSD4.CSD.UWM.EDU)
Wed, 12 Jan 1994 16:09:23 -0600

We are doing a student exhibit this semester on a body/art/alteration
theme. Does anyone have a PC term for "mutilation" and "deformation?"
Is it important to circumlocute? What do ya'll think?

George Ulrich, Curator
African & Pacific Ethnology
Milwaukee Public Museum
Ph: (414) 278-2779
Fax: (414) 278-6100