Adrienne Dearmas (DearmasA@AOL.COM)
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 15:18:08 -0500

I use the HRAF and have a copy of the OWC (Outline of World Cultures),
refresh my memory on the Ethnographic Atlas. Sounds familiar, but my use is
primarily with the OWC and the OCM (Outline of Cultural Materials). In any
case, HRAF is through Yale University - just call information for Yale's
number and then ask Yale information for the HRAF department. I'm embarrassed
to admit that I cannot remember the guy who heads it up now although I've
spoken to him several times. Old age strikes again. Good luck.

- Adrienne