Re: physical anthro / primatology grad schools??
7 Dec 1994 05:07:32 GMT

Stephanie Jaffee
If you are looking for grad schools in the U.S. may I suggest Emory University, in Atlanta
Georgia. It has the Yerkes Primate Center, and if I understand correctly, the troop of chimps from the
Arnhem Zoo in the Netherlands (re Franz DeWaal) has recently been relocated there. It's a fairly new
department, but I've heard good things about it.


Richard Lambert