_the neandertal enigma_ questionskevin m. kniffin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 18:48:16 GMT
i just finished shreeve's book and have some questions....
1) what is the sexual dimorphism of neandertals (i.e., body size) like?
2) the description of the wilson interview was fun, but i gotta wonder what
3) what is infant mortality like in other primates/other species?
4) couldnt DNA studies be bolstered to the point of "certainty" by a
5) i realize fossilized sound was a thread on this group or sci.arch, but i
6) American Sign Language is offered as a real language, but arent there