Re: The Shifting AAT

David L Burkhead (
21 Oct 1995 14:28:15 GMT

In article <4687gj$> writes:
> (David L Burkhead ) wrote:

[ 8< ]

>Well I would suggest to you that the best way to falsify the AAT would be to find evidence of a
>purely terrestrial weeping animal. But this suggestion has been misunderstood and I have met with
>much sarcasm.....

Here's why you have been met with such sarcasm:

I have _seen Chimpanzees weep with my own eyes_. It was a mother
whose infant had died, which certainly qualifies as emotional
distress). This is as good "evidence" as anything you have presented.
I have posted it before. It has been ignored by AAH proponents while
_their_ claims are put forward and they insist they be accepted as
fact (and this includes _your_ claim that the elephant must have had
an aquatic ancestor--any references for that at all)?

David L. Burkhead

Spacecub - The Artemis Project - Artemis Magazine

Box 831
Akron, OH 44309-0831