Re: Aquatic Animals

Bill Burnett (bbur@wpo.nerc.ac.uk)
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 11:47:16

H. M. Hubey writes:

>so here I'll go first. Feel free to revise. I think i can
>reasonably justify within 10 points or so the numbering
>scheme I have.

>elephants 80-90
>hippos 100

Without wishing to partake in this farce any further I would just like to ask
where you think whales fit on this scale. Probably higher than hippos would
be my guess. My point being that your posting either demonstrates that

1) you are ignorant of the existence of whales. Unlikely but not unfeasible.
2) you haven't thought this through very carefully.

No I'm not going to offer a revised scale.

B.