Re: The Shifting AAT

chris brochu (
20 Oct 1995 01:12:53 GMT

In article <465mq7$> Thomas Clarke, writes:
>Ah, but does the tatto explain anything about Disraeli's behavior
>as PM under Victoria? If it did the analogy to the AAT would be better.
>As it stands, it's not a very good analogy.

As it stands, it wasn't meant as an analogy for the AAS in the first
place. I was referring specifically to the assertion that hominid tears
could have been more hypersaline in the past - an assertion you cannot
prove wrong. The post didn't go where I wanted it to go, and I apologize
for any confusion.