Re: Plea for restraint... was re:AAT etc.

David L Burkhead (r3dlb1@dax.cc.uakron.edu)
14 Oct 1995 12:30:08 GMT

In article <45m0s9$d5t@scotsman.ed.ac.uk> jamesb@hgu.mrc.ac.uk writes:

[ 8< ]

>I agree that some people seem to be getting way off the main thrust of
>the AAT argument here, but I still think that until anyone comes up with
>a really convincing reason why it can't be true it is definitely worth
>discussing.

Interesting that arguments against the validity of AAH are "off
the main thrust." And that _you_ don't find them convincing does not
mean that they are invalid. The same argument is used by creasionists
as to why "creationism" is true.

David L. Burkhead
r3dlb1@dax.cc.uakron.edu
d.l.burk@ix.netcom.com

--
Spacecub - The Artemis Project - Artemis Magazine

Box 831
Akron, OH 44309-0831