Re: AAT:Questions

David L Burkhead (r3dlb1@dax.cc.uakron.edu)
10 Oct 1995 12:57:37 GMT

In article <hubey.813279634@pegasus.montclair.edu> hubey@pegasus.montclair.edu (H. M. Hubey) writes:
>gblack@midland.co.nz (George Black) writes:

[ 8 ]

>>Hurrah, (and may I add) as a sports diver for a number of years -- one of the
>>things that no-one has mentioned here is the thermocline.
>>The energy of the swimmer/wader/diver is compromised by the chill factor, the
>>workload (working against the tides, wave action, etc)

[ 8< Discussion of boundary layer deleted >8 ]

That's not what the thermocline is. Once again, in his attempt
to impress with name-dropping and buzzwords, Mr. Hubey displays his
profound ignorance of the subject on which he discourses.

David L. Burkhead
r3dlb1@dax.cc.uakron.edu
d.l.burk@ix.netcom.com

--
Spacecub - The Artemis Project - Artemis Magazine

Box 831
Akron, OH 44309-0831