Re: Specification for theories on human evolution

Ralph L Holloway (rlh2@columbia.edu)
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 11:36:06 -0500

On Mon, 27 Nov 1995, Paul Crowley wrote:

> The PA consensus (insofar as a deep reluctance to face the issue could
> be called a "consensus") appears to be that the australopithecines slept
> in the trees. We don't. When was the change? When? When? When?
> No answer. No answer. No answer. No answer. No answer. No answer.

And just where in the hell would an answer to that question come from,
Paul? God? If there would be any PA consensus at all, it would be that
that might be an interesting question but that it is totally beyond our
capabilities to find an answer. However, in the future, when Hubey's DE's
solve the problem of time travel, we will send you back, Paul, and you
will bring us the answer back, along with the Bud and pizza...
Ralph Holloway