Re: whale brains

Phillip Bigelow (n8010095@cc.wwu.edu)
22 Nov 1995 11:19:47 -0800

hubey@pegasus.montclair.edu (H.M. Hubey) attempted:

hubey@pegasus.montclair.edu (H. M. Hubey) stated:
>Wrong.

Wow...
I have to laugh at the direction this dialog has taken. The problem is
discussed in the perceptive musings of S.J. Gould in _The Mismeasure of
Man_, and Carl Sagan's tome _Boca's Brain_. (two good reads that relate to
the history of science, and how it is often mis-applied).
It is truely frustrating to try to identify the tact that Hubey is trying
to take on this subject. He seems to have some type of agenda, but it
escapes me.
<pb>