Re: Aquatic eccrine sweating ref request, was Re: tears

Phillip Bigelow (n8010095@cc.wwu.edu)
6 Nov 1995 17:17:07 -0800

jamesb@hgu.mrc.ac.uk responded:
>Perhaps you should ask her for this single reference politely, instead of
>asking her to give references for every single claim she's ever made,
>overnight. It ain't fair to ask an obviously sarcastic question and then
>expect to get away with slagging someone off for not taking you
>seriously.

Actually, since Ms. Morgan is, theoretically, at least, the "resident
expert" on the AAT, it is reasonble of Jim to make the challenge to her.
Remember that MORGAN is the one who *should* have her facts straight. We
are just holding her to a reasonable expectation. We certainly wouldn't
hold amatuers like Troy Kelley or Mark Hubbey to such rigorous
cross-examination.
<pb>