Re: chimps on the savanna? Nooooo.....

Phil Nicholls (pnich@globalone.net)
Wed, 01 Nov 1995 06:16:28 GMT

hubey@pegasus.montclair.edu (H. M. Hubey) graced us with the following
words:

>Alex Duncan <aduncan@mail.utexas.edu> writes:

>>Do you see a bit of irony in the fact that you constantly lecture on the
>>evils of binary thinking modes, and yet fall back on it yourself when
>>your position is under attack?

>Tasting your own medicine Duncan??? :-)...

Actually he is pointing out an inconsistency in the way you deal with
information. Everytime someone provides some data to challange one
Morgan's assumptions you shuck and jive about "binary thinking modes."
In fact, the entire aquatic ape position is presented in binary terms.

>See my response to your fellow bone-gazer Froelich on
>fuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... and verbiage...

>This is mostly for nothing ..

Then why do you waste your time?

Phil Nicholls pnich@globalone.net
"To ask a question you must first know most of the answer"
-Robert Sheckley