Re: zoosexual cave art?

Eric Shook (Panopticon@oubliette.COM)
Wed, 3 May 95 13:50:05 CST

In article <STEVEW.95May3164132@debretts.comp.vuw.ac.nz> stevew@debretts.comp.vuw.ac.nz (Stephen Wray) writes:

> Are we heading more towards sci.psychology type discussion here?
> Hmm -- I guess psychology *could* be seen as a branch of anthropology...

In truth, it _was_ an off shoot of anthropology.

After achieving complete
immersion in their society, and actually living with them in their
environment, it one day just suddenly struck Marvin Bellmont that he could
just up and leave both the cage and the white mice of la' bora tory A.

Later returning, he realized his initial folly and began to experiment upon
them from a distance. Only later would Pavlov borrow from Bellmont's
extensive understanding that when trapped and dependent you'll do anything
to publish.

-- Eric Nelson --
University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee:
ENShook@Alpha1.csd.UWM.edu