Re: give us some real evi

5121 Student 09 (cm315c09@nova.umd.edu)
1 May 1994 07:16:57 -0400

In article <Cp1uH4.J0D@iat.holonet.net>, <glarsh@holonet.net> wrote:
>c -->Subject: Re: give us some real evidence (was Re: Aquatic Ape Theory)
>c -->Date: 24 Apr 1994 22:56:33 -0400
>c -->>
> David, You said??.....
>c -->If I were to go out and design a savannah ape myself, I wouldn't:
>c -->
>c -->1. make the throat so that the creatures cannot eat and breathe at the
>c --> same time, and can choke very easily
>
> Jeez,....I Think I've been doing just that for almost four decades,
> ..oh, my ache'n ba.... But your right, the swallowing part can be
> a bit tricky. Fortunately it is a small % of the time spent.
>
> Looking forward to your 2 cents,
> G. Larsh
>
>---
> € KingQWK 1.05 €

Please read the entire thread before responding? I did not write
this, I simply copied from someone else who used it as an arguement
against AAT. I was simply demonstrating that the same arguement
can be used against the savannah theory (with similar ineffectiveness).

David Greene
cm315c09@nova.umd.edu