Re: Darwin's Theory

Jim Foley (jimf@vangelis.FtCollins.NCR.com)
21 Jun 1995 15:35:24 GMT

In article <3s5b3t$8kc@warp.cris.com>, <Dave B.> wrote:
>> Hello there...I'm doing a project on evolution, and I was wondering if
>>anyone knew where I could find an electronic version of Darwin's theory on
>>the net. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
>
>You can probably find anything you need by Darwin at
>gopher://vega.lib.ncsu.edu:70/11/library/stacks/Alex
>They're awful darn big though. You might be better off going to the library.
>I've also seen _On the Origin of Species_ somewhere on the WWW, but I can't
>remember where.

Go to http://freethought.tamu.edu/freethought/charles_darwin/ for The
Origin of Species, The Descent of Man, and The Voyage of the Beagle.

Jim Foley Symbios Logic, Fort Collins
Jim.Foley@symbios.com (303) 223-5100 x9765
The clinching proof of my reasoning is that I will cut anyone who argues
further into dogmeat. -- Sir Geoffery de Tourneville, ca 1350 A.D.