Re: Breast Size (Was: Re: Homosexuality and genetic determinism)

Gil Hardwick (gil@landmark.iinet.net.au)
Wed, 31 May 1995 01:48:29 GMT

In article <1995May30.065902.5956@sserve.cc.adfa.oz.au>, Tim Benham (bentj93@cserve.cs.adfa.oz.au) writes:
>This comment speaks volumes on both your knowledge of evolutionary
>biology and your application to the disinterested search for
>anthropological truth.

Anthropological "truth" through evolutionary biology? Now why don't
you just tootle off back to biology, eh?

Maybe do some philosophy and studies in divinity on the nature of
"truth" while you are at it, then come back and explain to us all
over again what any of it has to do with anthropology.

Excuse us that we are not into religion and mythology ourselves, and
there is no point coming to us for confirmation. Go and see a priest
about that, eh?

All we anthropologists do here is map your various belief systems,
yes?